How clean is your floor?
And why does it matter?
Does the failure to prioritise good floor maintenance have any impact on businesses? The answer is a hard yes;
Research consistently shows that poorly maintained floors increase the chances of accidents. Experience along with this statistic illustrates how crucial a dedicated floor maintenance routine is for any business, regardless of size.
A good floor maintenance regime ensures visitors are left with a good impression of the site and you are not hit with a claim that could harm your bottom line. The benefits of a well-maintained floor extend beyond this.
Why good floor maintenance routine matters:
- Your floors last longer
- Your floors’ natural shine radiates through
– deep cleaning of floors ensures no build-up of product allowing the floors’ natural shine to come through
- Your carpet is confirmed free from germs and diseases.
– Carpets are the largest carriers of E-coli, but good carpet cleaning regimes ensure your carpets are germ free.
- Your floors make the right impression:
– flooring has the power to impact positively or negatively on visitors;
– a well-maintained floor is a good representation of your business;
– well maintained floors keep you, your employees, and your clients safer.
Well-maintained floors make business sense and protect your pockets in the long run.