Hydrogen Peroxide Fogging
Hydrogen Peroxide Fogging is a specialised service provided by Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists to adhoc clients who have difficulty removing infectious bacteria from their facilities.
Hydrogen Peroxide Fogging is used to eradicate and destroy infectious bacteria including all forms of vegetative bacteria, bacterial spores, fungi, fungal spores and viruses. Hydrogen Peroxide Fogging attacks the Cell Membrane of the bacteria. These bacteria and viruses are often found in:
- Manufacturing Sites
- GP waiting rooms
What are the benefits?
- Reduce the spread of infection such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Clostridium difficile (C. diff), vancomycin-resistent Enterococci (VRE), and Acinetobacter baumanni to immunosuppressed/immunocompromised patients
- Prevent cross contamination of control areas such as clean rooms and manufacturing area's
- Effective approach to fight against a wide range of pathogens
- Residue free and does not give rise to Health and Safety concerns
- Useful for disinfecting complex equipment and furniture
Derrycourt provides this service to a number of hospitals and companies whose manufacturing processes require controlled environments such as cleanroom facilities on a regular basis.
Fogging Chemical Used By Derrycourt
Derrycourt use an approved and branded Hydrogen Peroxide as the chemical in our Hydrogen peroxide fogging service. These disinfectants are effective against Coronavirus.
Fogging Chemical Q&A
- What is the benefits of the Hydrogen Peroxide used by Derrycourt?
We use a patented formula made from a unique blend of hydrogen peroxide and silver. It is ideal for surface disinfection and water treatment.
- Is it safe and non-toxic?
Yes. The product used by Derrycourt has a very low toxicity rating which means it is safe for you, your pets and the environment. In fact, the ingredients have used medicinally for hundreds of years to help boost the immune system.
- Does it have a harsh smell, like bleach?
No. It is odour-free and clear.
- Is it environmentally friendly?
Yes. The ingredients decompose into water and oxygen, and do not contaminate the environment with any toxic by-products.
- What does “Touchless Disinfecting” mean?
Wiping spreads germs from surface to surface. Because our product is non-toxic, it requires no rinsing and no wiping. Simply spray and walk away.
- How does our Hydrogen Peroxide Chemical compare to other disinfectants?
Superior Efficacy - broad-spectrum disinfectant that kills a wide range of bacteria, viruses and fungi. It performs equal to, if not better than, other disinfectants.
Improved Safety - Bleach and other leading disinfectants are carcinogenic (cancer-causing) and mutagenic (mutates genes). They also cause severe eye, skin and lung irritation. Our product contains no toxic ingredients, and is the safer choice for disinfecting.
- Does it kill H1N1 Swine Flu Virus?
Yes. It is independently tested and approved to kill the H1N1 Swine Flu Virus. It is is also effective against mutating viruses because it works in three ways to kill micro-organisms. Other leading disinfectants kill in only one way making them ineffective against mutating viruses.
- Does it provide residual disinfecting?
Yes. It leaves behind a safe, undetectable layer of silver ions on surfaces. This helps prevent future contamination of the surface.
Derrycourt Cleaning Specialists have extensive experience providing Contract Cleaning Services for Hospital, Healthcare and Control Area's such as Clean Room environments. We work with a number of large multinational companies and are the number one service provider to the Health establishments within the Leinster Region. Many of our clients have won IASI, Golden Service and ICCA Awards including "The Cleanest Healthcare Premises in Ireland and UK". We work in harmony with the on-site health care professionals, we ensure that the highest levels of hygiene are maintained.
Reasons to select Derrycourt as your Cleanroom and Infection Control partner
- Highly experience working with many high risk infection control and cleanroom areas
- Award winning services
- Garda Vetted Cleaning Specialists
- Professional and reliable
- Nationwide services
- Customised service to suit every budget
- Available 24/7 – 365 days
- Fully managed cleaning solutions
- Cost effective quality solutions
"Derrycourt are contracted to provide us with Infection Control Service upon request. This service is provided in clinical areas following specific bacterial infection. Our experience Derrycourt are completely professional in their approach, this includes a full audit of the area, submission of a transparent methods statement prior to commencement and thorough report on all activities on completion of the work. "Healthcare Cleaning Client
Contact Us Today
Contact a member of our multi-award winning team today for further information regarding any of our services.