5 Flu Fighting Tips - Office Cleaning
Recent US studies have shown that the flu virus is costing businesses $7 billion per year approximately. This year, the flu virus appears to be affecting the working age adults the most.
Have you calculated how much absenteeism is costing your company?
There are 5 key preventative actions that you can take to help stop the spread of flu.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces regularly.
- Target high-touch areas such as desks, counter tops, door knobs, keyboards, faucets and phones.
- Choose the right products. Using cleaning products which include: chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide and Quaternary ammonia based cleaners.
- Use products correctly. Following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Educate cleaning staff and other employees about personal flu prevention steps such as using hand sanitisers, washing hands regularly.
*article issued ISSA 2014
At Derrycourt, we offer our clients a specialised deep clean of desk equipment such as telephones and computers. The equipment is completely sanitised. This specialist cleaning tackles virus such as swine flu, breaking it down. And prevents the spread of these viruses.
If you wish to find out further information regarding this service or any of Derrycourt's Specialist Cleaning Service - Call us today 01 864 3000, alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org