Derrycourt uses CCTV on its premises for safety and security
This statement gives you more detail about what we do with recordings from CCTV. It also lets you know your rights.
We use CCTV recordings to…
- identify, prevent and investigate unsafe acts or criminal behaviour;
- support the making or defence of legal claims; and
- meet our health & safety obligations.
We keep the recordings for…
twenty days, or if the recordings are required for longer (for example to defend a legal claim), for the period advised to us by our professional advisers.
We can record you because…
it is in the legitimate interests of Derrycourt, our employees and visitors. You have the right to object to this processing. You may exercise this right by writing to us at our address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider whether your objection is reasonable in accordance with the law.
We provide these recordings to…
- An Garda Siochana so they can investigate and prosecute crimes;
- our professional advisers, so we can bring or defend legal proceedings;
- our insurers, if we need to make insurance claims; and
- health & safety advisers to manage our health & safety risks.
The recordings may also be shared in accordance with any legal obligations we have. They are not shared with anyone else or transferred outside the European Union.
You have the right to…
- access your personal information;
- require us to delete it;
- rectify any personal information we hold that is incorrect; and/or
- have your personal information transmitted to another data controller.
If you want to exercise these rights, please let us know in writing. You will need to provide sufficient information to verify and complete your request. We will complete your request within thirty days, subject to any legal or other requirements that requires us not to complete your request, in which case we shall inform you of this where we are permitted to do so.
If you want to complain…
Derrycourt’s supervisory authority is:
Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois, Ireland
If you want to contact us?
The data controller is Derrycourt Company LTD
You can write to us at: Century Business Park, St Margaret’s Road, Finglas, Dublin 11
You can email us at: email@example.com