Sales & Marketing Manager
Posted on: Thursday 01st June 2017
Sales & Marketing
This full-time position requires a strong professional, with previous managerial experience in the Sales and Marketing arena. Deadlines and targets will be assigned to the position and the desired candidate must be able to meet and exceed such expectations.
- Contract Length: Full-time Position
- Salary: DOE
- Maintain a professional and tidy appearance at all times.
- To represent Derrycourt in a professional, friendly manner.
- To uphold the ethics and legal obligations of Derrycourt at all times.
- To work according to a formal appraisal system.
- To attend management meetings as required.
- Ability to understand, develop and deliver on Strategic Business Models.
- Attention to detail is vital
Team Work & Motivation
- To develop a suitable trained and responsible Sales and Marketing team
- To develop a productive workforce that is customer focused.
- Understand strengths and weaknesses of team members and where possible allocate work that plays to their strengths.
- Assess company requirements and create a Marketing Plan for both Derrycourt in line with Company Strategy and to include a budget for approval.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Day to day management of the team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s and reporting of these to Senior Management.
- Working with the team on approaches to building business.
- Training the team on sales techniques
- Ensuring the team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
- Ensure the CRM meets the requirements of the function.
- Performance managing underperforming members of the team.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Overseeing the management of the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimised to maximise inbound sales opportunities.
- Develop a full understanding of the competitor position, work on identifying the strengths of key competitors
- Increase Brand Recognition for Derrycourt
- Bid Management to include hands on involvement in bid writing and tenders as required.
- Adhere fully to best practice in bid preparation, risk management, compliance, pre/post bid reviews.
- Ensure a full understanding of the pricing approach, which will form part of the win strategy. To ensure that all bid pricing is signed off by senior management.
- Ensure that the bid process and submission format is kept live and refreshed periodically in order for the format not to become stale
- To prepare and present bid proposals to potential clients as part of the tender/quotation process in line with Derrycourt’s branding and values.
- Ensure that Bid Libraries are maintained and updated on a regular basis.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of strong business development and management combined with strategic analytical mind-set, planning and sales drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly for a sales audience
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion
- Strong sense of initiative and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Structured and Organised
- Ability to implement a plan from start to finish
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent leadership, negotiation and communication skills and the ability to develop talent to support an expanding and changing business environment.
- A full clean driving license is required.
- Free on-site parking
- Uniform Allowance
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to email@example.comApply Online