Facilities Coordinator - Mullingar
Posted on: Thursday 05th April 2018
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Co-ordinator to work in the Mullingar area on a 1 year fixed term contract. Working hours are expected to be Monday to Friday 08:30 to 15:30.
- Manage and action helpdesk requests from Sales Centre Employees and action according to company policies and procedures
- Conduct daily Health & Safety checks, paying particular attention to maintenances issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Work with the Derrycourt Team in the Sales Centre, to make sure stock is maintained and stored safely.
- Practice good manual handling in respect of deliveries, storage and movement of stocks, post etc.
- Manage janitorial duties where access is restricted to Facilities personnel, when no cleaner is available or in an emergency.
- Pass Delivery & Accounts Payable documentation to the Facilities Team for processing.
- Meet 3rd Party contractors when needed and arrange access and follow up to ensure completion of work
- Leaving certificate or higher level education.
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable but not essential.
- Fluency in the English language is required both written and oral.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft office packages in particular word and excel
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Structured and Organised.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.