Environmental, Quality, Health and Safety Auditor
Posted on: Friday 02nd February 2018
Derrycourt are a multi award winning company who are adding to the Environmental Quality Health & Safety team. We are looking for an Environmental Quality Health & Safety Auditor to join Department, reporting directly to the EQHS Manager. This is a very interesting role and will involve working closely with the Environmental Quality Health & Safety team to carry out EQHS audits on our client sites to ensure every aspect of the service level agreement is carried out to the Derrycourt standard.
- Carrying out audits on client sites – 80% of this role will be auditing on sites with 20% office based.
- Perform biannually, quarterly & monthly audits as per the audit plan.
- Use of an Audit Software ensuring it is up to date with Client Site Details, site audits, room listing etc.
- Conduct swabbing audits, record and document findings.
- Reporting on the audit function/scores etc. to Senior Management, Area Manager and Clients via a weekly report.
- Work closely with Area Managers/Supervisors and communication any EQHS issues and/or recommendations noted on site.
- Implement corrective actions for all audit failure and follow through to ensure they are rectified with the relevant Manager/Supervisor.
- Assist the EQHS team with updating all EQHS documentation in line with legislation and ISO Standards.
- Assist in conducting site specific EQHS site documentation.
- Working proactively with the EQHS team ensuring accreditation for ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and ISO9001.
- Assist with EQHS administration aspects in maintaining the ISO standard and the Environmental/Quality/ Health and Safety function throughout the organisation.
Personal Qualities/Skills/Attributes required
- Full Clean Driving Licence is a must.
- Qualification in Health & Safety and or the Quality.
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Goals & Target Driven.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent Communication & IT Skills.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn and develop within the Environmental Quality Health & Safety field.
- Competitive salary package.
- Tablet, phone and use of company car.
- Join a friendly busy team.