Cleaning Operative Blanchardstown
Posted on: Friday 02nd February 2018
Our multi award winning company are seeking a Cleaning Operative to join our established and fast growing business.We are currently recruiting for our site based in Dublin 15/Blanchardstown. The role of a cleaning operative is to work as part of the Derrycourt Team in performing and completing the predetermined work schedules for their allocated area/site, guaranteeing the highest standard of cleanliness and ensuring a safe hygienic and welcoming environment for all users.
Site Supervisor/Area Manager (depending on the site).
Responsibilities - General
- Full uniform and identification should be worn, maintaining a professional and tidy appearance at all times befitting a representative of Derrycourt.
- Arrive on time and complete all tasks in accordance with instructions provided by a supervisor or manager on site.
- To be courteous and respectful ensuring good relations with all clients and members of the general public.
- To ensure correct materials, equipment are in stock (in the absence of a site supervisor).
- To ensure that correct cleaning methods are used at all times and equipment is kept clean and in good working order.
- Comply with the non-disclosure agreement (all employees will not disclose or make use of, for their private advantage, any information held on manual or computer records, which are not available to the public, however acquired).
- May be require working alone or as part of a team.
- Participate in training and development activities provided by Derrycourt.
- Comply with the competencies and standard held by Derrycourt.
- Health and Safety.
- Ensure compliance with and actively promote Health and Safety at work.
- Ensure all PPE is worn where applicable.
- Report any accidents and incidents to the site supervisor/area manager.
- Part-take in any risk assessments as required.
- This site will require you to work full time hours.
- Ideally you will have previous cleaning experience.
- Be flexible in your availability, full time & part time positions.
- Fluent in English
- Daily Cleaning.
- Empty Bins.
- Vacuum Floors.
- Wash Floor.
- Vacuum Filter should be checked and free from debris, dust and damage.
- Clean sinks and mirrors.
- Dusting of window ledges, rails, lockers, skirting, and glass panels.
- Cleaning of all chrome and light switches.
- Mirrors, receptacles, bright work and piping thoroughly cleaned.
- Dispensers cleaned thoroughly including underneath units.
- Toilets doors washed, using a germicidal detergent.
- Toilet seats washed and dried, leaving them streak free.
- Hand basins washed and cleaned.
- Shower trays washed and dried and gullies cleaned and checked for hair, etc.
- Toilet floors deck scrubbed and rinsed dry.
- All toiletries to be replenished.
- Walls/tiles spot washed where applicable.
- High dusting of all areas.
- Pulling out of all furniture and cleaning behind and underneath.
- Washing of frames, curtain rails, lockers.
- Washing of walls.
- Floors machine scrubbed and buffed to shine.
- Washing of doors, door frames, handles, glass panels and chrome.
- Skirting boards washed.
The above mentioned duties are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the positions may vary per post or can be subject to change as per client request or contract changes.Apply Online