Derrycourt’s COVID19 Response
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). It is spread through the direct transfer of bacteria, viruses or other germs from one person to another. Derrycourt have responded to this through the creation of our COVID19 Management Team and our COVID19 Operations Team. The correct management and daily review discussions have enabled us to provide our employees with the most up to date information regarding safety and our clients with our latest service offerings in response to this disease.
Business Continuity Plan
Derrycourt provided a business continuity plan for clients in relation to the Covid19 pandemic. As a company within a sector seen as a critical service swift action was required and implemented to ensure minimal disruption to our services. Action points have been provided to clients that they could take to mitigate the risk of spread of infection. Initially staff, department and building segregation was implemented. Once available remote working for head office departments was successfully implemented of in place which ensured business as normal for our clients.
Assisting Our Clients
Derrycourt understand the importance of providing full support to all of our clients in any way possible, especially during events such as the coronavirus pandemic. Derrycourt take pride in the fact that no contract has gone without service in these challenging times. This is a testament to having the necessary plans in place, the management and support functions and the dedicated cleaning staff.
Along with providing a cleaning service to our client we have also assisted in the following ways;
- Working in partnership with our many healthcare clients on the requirements of PPE
- Providing Government client's with disinfectant products including Alcohol Hand Gel & Disinfectant Wipes
- Guidance as to how to respond to certain COVID19 scenarios
- Providing advice and support throughout this pandemic
- Maintaining and exceeding staffing levels for clients during a very difficult time
Additional Training Courses & Information Provided
Derrycourt want to provide our employees with the highest level of training and information so they are in the best position to protect against the Coronavirus. The following training courses and information have been provided by our Learning & Development in conjunction with our HR and Health & Safety Department.
- COVID19 Online Training Course
- COVID19 Decontamination Training Course
- COVID19 – Self Isolation & Return to Work Documentation
- COVID19 – Return from Annual Leave Documentation
- COVID19 – Health & Safety Legislation Presentation
Environmental, Quality, Health & Safety – Documentation, Risk Assessments & Bulletins
If you require more information – visit the following website links: